At Body Kneads Massage Gold Coast we take pride in providing you with the highest standard of remedial and therapeutic mobile massage.
Our Gold Coast mobile massage service means that you can enjoy a massage while relaxing in the comfort of your own home or office, or, if you are just visiting the Gold Coast we have you covered too! Our therapist can come out to your resort or hotel and will bring all of the equipment needed meaning all you have to do is relax!
New Clinic Location
We now offer treatments from Empire Fitness Centre
354 Brisbane Rd, Arundel QLD 4214
Massage Gold Coast
Perhaps you are a business owner wanting to reward your staff and improve their productivity with a workplace massage? If so, please call us today because we are available for corporate work and events.
You can choose from a range of massage styles when you book a massage through Body Kneads Massage. We provide Swedish, deep tissue and pregnancy massage and are the sports and Remedial massage specialists on the Gold Coast. In fact, you may consider booking us for your next sporting event! Below are some of the athletes we have worked with in the past with details of their incredible achievements.
- Payne Hass (Broncos NRL 2018 – Current)
- Darius Boyd ( Broncos, Dragons, Knights NRL 06 – 2020)
- Ky Hurst (4 time iron man champion and 2008, 2012 Olympian)
- Bodene Thompson (Warriors, Titans & Tigers NRL 09 – current)
- Jamie Charman (Brisbane Lions AFL 01 – 09)
- Melanie Schlanger (2008 & 2012 Gold Medal Olympic Swimmer)
- Laura Scherian (Lightning & Firebirds 2010 – current)
- Steve Jones (PGA Tour Golfer)
- MLC Risk Ride Team (Charity cycle)
- Jace Van Dijk (Celtic Crusaders European Super League 06-09)
- Hayley Smith (Wakeboard – Australia – International level)
- Kirk Reynoldson (Storm, Knights & Dragons NRL 02-08)
- Yuichi Hosoda (2012 Olympian – triathlon – Japan)
- Kellogg’s Nutri Grain Ironman Series
- Sondra Purser (Standup Paddle Board – Australia – International level)
Why not join our list of happy customers today? If you experience neck or back pain, muscle tension or headaches, strains, sprains or sporting injuries you may benefit from massage. In fact, massage not only helps to relieve the discomfort of postural misalignment, arthritis and general aches and pains but is also great for soothing stress and anxiety.
So why not unwind with an expert mobile massage in the comfort of your own surroundings? Our therapist will work away at any troublesome spots or you can just relax to the soothing touch of a Swedish massage. We are dedicated to providing you with a friendly, professional and reliable service with your comfort and security in mind.
Are you wondering what is the best massage style for your needs? Give us a call and we can discuss your massage goals before your session even begins. We pride ourselves on being a massage company that caters to the needs of each individual.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Call today for an appointment or any inquiries:
We are open 7 days a week. Your referral is our highest compliment!